Links for the “Business” side of SRHOA
Documents and Forms – All of the Association Documents, Rules, Policies, and Forms
Associations and Committees – Descriptions of All of the various associations representing the residents of Sugarland Run
- Sugarland Run Homeowners Association (SRHOA): SRHOA is the master association of which every homeowner within Sugarland Run is a member.
- Sugarland Run Townhouse Owners Association (SRTHOA): The SRTHOA was developed specifically to meet the needs of the townhouse residents.
- Architectural Review Committee (ARC): The ARC is responsible for overseeing all architectural improvements made to the exterior of any property within the SRHOA and SRTHOA.
- Community Activities Committee (CAC): The CAC is an all-volunteer committee, responsible for the creation, planning, and hosting of all community activities within the community.
- Hunington Ridge Condominium Associations (HRCA): In addition to belonging to the SRHOA, homeowners within the condominium associations of Hunington Ridge have their own separate associations.
- Sugarland Square Homeowners Association (SSHOA): The homeowners within the Sugarland Square Homeowners Association (SSHOA) have their own separate association.
Agendas and Minutes – The agendas for upcoming and past Board Meetings, and the Approved Minutes of Past Board of Directors Meetings
Board Project Updates – Updated list of current and ongoing maintenance and construction projects.
Annual Budgets – Our current and past operating budgets